FAQ (Frequent Asked Questions)
Exxar supports all the major 3D CAD applications. CATIA, Solidworks, NX, Navisworks, etc.
Exxar streams CAD models in X Reality in Real-Time.
- Exxar projects the model in VR with a single click of a button in less than a minute.
- Regardless of model size Exxar guarantees CAD to VR in less than a minute.
Exxar Supports various VR hardwares from OEM’s like HTC, Oculus, ART, Manus, Barco to name a few
Yes Exxar allows collision visualization when parts collide/interfere with each other. It also showcases Tool to part collisions while analysing operator interactions. Furthermore, with Human mode we can also check hand to part as body to part collisions.
- Exxar cloud has the feature to save the changes and create sessions for future reference. You can access your session where it was saved.
- Through annotations reviewers can share his/her feedback with designers.
Yes, if the CAD model has Metadata that can be viewed through the ‘Information’ button in the Exxar panel.
Exxar has a feature of ‘X-ray’ which allows you to see through the outer-l of ayer of the models, making the selected layer transparent in Exxar view.
- Through Exxar Human Module users can load and possess a mannequin in XR environment by wearing full body tracking suits.
- With this, one can analyse and validate all human centric activities more accurately.
- Since the mannequin in VR is calibrated to our real body, all interaction activities with the model will be highly accurate. This means that all posture related issues (effecting reachability and accessibility) can be accurately assessed.
- Through Exxar Human Module users can place multiple mannequins in XR to evaluate the reachability and accessibility.
- Immersive experience– It is the fundamental for development of Exxar. To provide High image quality for better visualisation.
- Large Data Handling: As Aerospace has to consider multiple aspects in designing it require High-end computation for complete visualisation. Exxar has user-friendly operations for large data handling.
- Live connection with CAD application: Exxar has a really quick streaming from CAD to XR that is user friendly. Real-time visualisation is the USP of Exxar CAD
Exxar stream is a real time visualisation software that displays the model changes saved in the CAD application. Edited CAD models can be seen in X Reality within seconds.